Academic Technology Services (ATS) is responsible for providing and managing University-wide software, tools and services that support teaching and learning, along with customized solutions and options based on the need of individual colleges, departments or faculty.
Academic Technology Services:
- Provides consultation to help faculty understand the functionality and application of specific technologies.
- Researches and tests new tools and technologies, making recommendations and providing strategic direction to academia and Information Services.
- Manages projects relating to the upgrade or customization of current services and the implementation of new technology/services offered.
- Responds to and provides support to all academic technology issues and requests escalated through the Service Desk and Call Center.
- Provides seminars, conferences and training promoting the technology that supports teaching and learning
Related Northeastern sites: